We are seeking qualified candidates for an RMA position with a focus on Client Services. This individual should be self-motivated, a team player, confident, and have good communication. They will work closely with the Marketing and Business Development teams. Our client is an investment firm based in Dallas, TX. This position is a PERM role with the opportunity for growth.
- Review and prepare consultant questionnaires for clients.
- Compose and send complex requests for proposals (RFP)
- Possesses strong communication skills to work constructively with colleagues and clients.
- Coordinates administrative contact with clients, maintains all records pertaining to clients/portfolios
- Work with the client development, portfolio management and finance teams to complete and update the client database for relevant RFP content
- Handles other duties as assigned.
- Highest level of integrity, regard for confidentiality, and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently but also effectively and collaboratively in a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and multi-task.
- Broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of the investment management industry a plus. Knowledge of financial terminology and concepts a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, emphasis on Power Point, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree, with preference for business/finance/marketing-related majors.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com