Our client based in Richardson is seeking an Accounting Clerk. This role is a temporary contract role for 2-3 months that assists in the administrative aspect of accounting. This is a great opportunity to get experience in a fast pace, fun and creative company culture.
- Check sorting and distribution
- Void checking sorting, processing and shredding
- Back-up scanning and filing
- Process 3-way system match invoices at a fast pace and with utmost accuracy. Key purchase order components must be verified including vendor name and remittance address, branch location, quantity, pricing, terms, etc.
- Process invoices at a pace to maintain company’s SLA (within 48 hours/receipt of invoice).
- Process discount vendors timely to ensure all discounts will be captured at time of payment.
- Process expenses to proper general ledger code when appropriate.
- Enter invoice details to avoid errors.
- Provide open communication with AP Resolution Team on vendor/invoice issues.
Required Skills and Experience
- Accounts Payable experience in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to demonstrate strong analytical and investigative skills.
- High School education or equivalent is required.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org