We have a new client that is adding an Accounting Supervisor. This is a Direct Hire role and will provide accounting support to accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger accounting, and account reconciliation. We are seeking someone who have
- Prepare monthly journal entries, standard, recurring and accruals and reporting Package schedules.
- Review balance sheet and income statement analysis monthly and identify risk and opportunities.
- Transmit monthly reports, identify variances and resolve pending issues.
- Accounting supervisor will assist in month end close, in area’s such as Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, and General Ledger Modules.
- Create a timely and accurate payment process for multiple vendors including company sites.
- Prepare billing statements for all sites and notify them of the details and any reconciling variances.
- Prepare daily cash forecast for Treasury team and journal entries to record cash activity.
- Maintain transfer price list and validate updates done and resolve any errors.
- Follow up on action items related to client service and collaborate to ensure accurate and timely services and reporting to clients.
- The Accounting Supervisor will perform additional ad hoc duties to ensure business process improvement.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting or finance (required)
- 3 years’ experience in accounting (required)
- Experience in Oracle (preferred)
- Experience in working with multinational organization (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to Lragan@threepointsearch.com