Our client is well known in their industry and has maintained focus and momentum through out 2020! They are based in Dallas, TX and are in need of THREE Accounts Payable Processor(s), with focus on inventory. This positions will be a Contract role and needs to have experience in 3 way matching, purchase orders with line items, and a solid background in full-cycle AP. Their team is fast pace with a great culture, and supportive management!
- Process 3-way system match invoices at a fast pace and with utmost accuracy. Key purchase order components must be verified including vendor name and remittance address, branch location, quantity, pricing, terms, etc.
- Process invoices at a pace to maintain company’s SLA (within 48 hours/receipt of invoice).
- Process discount vendors timely to ensure all discounts will be captured at time of payment.
- Process expenses to proper general ledger code when appropriate.
- Carefully enter invoice details to avoid errors.
- Provide open communication with AP Resolution Team on vendor/invoice issues.
- Protects organization’s confidential information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work the assigned schedule and comply with the Company’s timekeeping policy.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to demonstrate strong analytical and investigative skills.
- Intermediate MS Excel proficiency.
- High School education or equivalent is required.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must take and pass drug test and consent to a background check.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com