Accounts Receivable Manager
Our client based in Irving, TX specialized in technologically advanced, branded accessories for the hunting, sport shooting, and outdoor enthusiast markets is seeking to add an AR Manager in Cash Application and Billing’s team department. This position will be responsible for the daily cash application’s and billing team’s operations. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for the challenge of managing in a fast paced, growth-oriented environment!
This role is Direct Hire and 100% on-site. They offer great stability, are very profitable and are continuously growing!
- Supervise cash application team members in the essential functions including document management, cash posting, and reconciliation.
- Ensure timely postings and proactively investigate and address cash posting inefficiencies and errors.
- Weekly deposit reconciliations.
- Identify, analyze, and address challenges in the invoicing process.
- Work with Collections and EDI Managers to ensure all invoices are being correctly submitted to customers and any discrepancies are immediately addressed.
- Oversight includes all activities within the scope of return responsibilities within AR, and the billing department.
- Work with the warehouse and order entry management on escalated returns issues to ensure timely and smooth processing of credit memos for RAs.
- Manage the AR inbox and communication with customers on behalf of remittance, invoicing, returns, refunds, and customer deductions.
- Perform process improvement analysis and help with testing, creation, and implementation of approved changes.
- Documentation and creation of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Design and compile reports and trackers for the management team.
- Manage the month end close process to meet deadlines outlined by upper management.
- Conduct annual staff performance reviews and address appropriately.
- Recruit, hire, train and evaluate team members within the cash applications and billing departments ensuring there’s enough staff to handle the workload.
- Management Experience with a minimum of 3+ years, managing a team of 5+.
- 7+ years of experience within AR specifically related to cash applications and/or billing.
- Proficiency in utilizing Microsoft Office Suite specifically in Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree OR 7-10 years of supervisory experience
- Experience with Microsoft Navision or Business Central a plus
To apply for this job email your details to Lragan@threepointsearch.com