Responsibilities include proper GL account coding, approvals, invoice data entry, and processing bi-weekly check runs in two ERP systems. This position will also assist AP management with other various duties as assigned. This position is based in Addison, TX.
- Processes daily AP invoices and assist with weekly check runs.
- Works closely with accounting team and department managers to ensure accurate general ledger account coding and approvals are in place according to company policies.
- Reconciles vendor statement and resolves discrepancies with vendors and internal department on a timely basis.
- Resolves vendor or employee inquiries regarding invoice status and payment matters; performs necessary research and resolution of disputed items.
- Resolve aged outstanding checks. Review and reduce debit vendor balances.
- Reconciles/imports credit card statements into ERP system and collects required documentation and receipts for credit card expenses.
- Responsible for accurate and timely execution of monthly AP close.
- Assists with year-end audit and various governmental agency audits.
- Must be assertive, proactive, possess strong attention to detail and organization
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong experience in Excel, Word and Outlook preferred (Vlookup, Pivot Tables required)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must be able to manage priorities and workflow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills- ability to manage multiple tasks and provide strong internal customer/vendor service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance Preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience, experience in accounting is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com