Three Point Search has partnered with a client based in Uptown Dallas, who is looking to add a Senior Auditor to their team! They offer great benefits and perks and have a fast growing and dynamic company culture.
- Lead projects with a team of 2-3 auditors, provide leadership, risk assessment, planning, organization, oversight, and personnel development in the execution of projects.
- Provide preliminary reviews of audit work papers to provide productive feedback
- Assist the Manager of Audit & Risk Services in drafting and editing audit reports.
- Conduct auditee interviews
- Perform standard audit procedures
- Communicate the potential business impact of control weaknesses
- Provide technical skills and assistance to the audit team members
- Develop and train other audit staff
- Develop and maintain productive client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, finance, information systems, engineering, manufacturing, or related fields.
- An MBA, Master of Accounting, or other relevant master’s degree would be a strong plus.
- A minimum of one professional certification (e.g., CPA, CMA, CIA, CISA, CFA, etc.)
- 5+ years with public accounting experience or experience with a process improvement-oriented consulting firm.
- Supervisory experience and/or experience leading teams.
- Deep knowledge in risk assessment, and internal control concepts and practices.
- Knowledge of Institute of Internal Auditors Professional Auditing Standards and/or GAAS (Generally Accepted Auditing Standards).
- Knowledge and experience in external financial reporting regulations, standards, and practices.
- Experience with a substantial manufacturing organization is very desirable.
Skill/Ability Requirements Use of Audit Board – Audit Management Software would be a plus
- Effectively communicate audit issues and recommendations.
- Strong leadership and effective conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent understanding of the comprehensive and real business impact of control deficiencies.
- Effectively balance ‘flexibility’ and ‘firmness’ in the execution of audit responsibilities.
- Professional skepticism, inquisitiveness, and persistence in obtaining needed facts.
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
- Bilingual, especially with Spanish, French, German, Italian, or Dutch is highly desirable.
To apply for this job email your details to Lragan@threepointsearch.com