We are seeking a detail oriented, methodical thinking individual for this Contract Administrator role with our new client! They are an inventive, youthful, and growing construction company across DFW. This role is a direct hire position.
The contract administrator will track, organize and coordinate implementation of corporate/project contracts to include lot purchase and vendor contracts. Understanding the contracts and assisting the leadership team and legal counsel with adhering to the terms and conditions are a requirement of this job function.
- Administer purchase and sale agreements for lots and land sales by coordinating with title companies, builders, and commercial buyers
- Manage title review process and prepare deeds and closing documents in correspondence with title companies
- Track contract deadlines and payments; work with relevant departments to ensure information and payments are disseminated per contract requirements (eg: substantial completion notices, submission items, EM payments, contract auto-renews, maintenance bond expirations)
- Assist legal counsel in preparing documents such as easements, loan documents, contract amendments (eg: amendments, easements, loan documents, termination notices, NOA/NSA)
- Draft and file entity formation/dissolution documents; maintain corporate minute books and status through Secretary of State
- Provide bookkeeping, filing and general administrative services to legal counsel.
- Maintain accurate records and generate reports (eg: earnest money, lot sales, lot takedowns, city council meetings)
- Utilized DocuSign to track contract approvals, deadlines, and execution; disseminate information on contract status to appropriate parties
- Maintain contract audit file, including original contracts, revisions, amendments, clarifications, and payment schedules
- Provide contract summaries and tracking information
- Track company insurance policies; maintain current files for vendor certificates of insurance
- Attention to detail
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Time Management
- Understanding of basic legal terminology
- Professional presentation
Preferred Education and Experience
- Business school degree, associate degree or equivalent.
- Legal coursework or continued education strongly suggested.
- 1-3 years of legal or similar administrative experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org