Three Point Search has partnered with a leading client in the Private Equity industry. They are looking for a controller that will lead a growing team that is primarily responsible for the accounting and reporting functions for the firm. Ideal candidates possess the drive to transition and grow the management accounting functions.
- Responsible for the accounting and reporting of our clients outside investments
- Develop and maintain sustainable top of the line internal controls and business practices
- Identify and solve critical accounting and reporting issues
- Assist in reimagining key functional management areas to create and implement world class practices
- Improvement the current manual consolidation process and develop strategies for future state process/system transition
- Work closely with financial planning and analysis on management reporting packages, and budget to actual analysis
- Lead administrative, financial, process, and staffing aspects of implementation execution
- Serve as a liaison with internal professionals, internal and external legal counsel, and tax professionals
- Work as necessary with external auditors and service providers
- Manage, perform special projects, and analysis for leadership
- 10+ years of experience within the PE sector with 5+ years as a sr. management company professional.
- Possess an accounting degree, or equivalent
- Maintain a professional certification (CPA or equivalent)
- Experience with Workday Financials a PLUS
US COVID-19 Requirements
Until further notice, all new hires must be fully vaccinated by the start date of the position. While vaccination is job requirement, Sixth Street will consider accommodations for disability- and religious-based reasons.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org