Our client is based in Frisco, TX is seeking to add (4) Four new Credentialing Specialists to their team! The perfect candidate is someone who is very detail oriented, has previous credentialing experience, deadline focused and loves a checklist completed kind of accomplished feeling!
- Previous healthcare credentialing and MSP experience?
- Positive attitude and a focus on completing tasks
- Ability to support the team
- Professional, open, and real communication
- Tech-savvy skills and drive to learn more
- Credentialing specialist is responsible for leading, monitoring, and maintaining the credentialing and re-credentialing process.
- Credentialing Specialist ensures interpretation and compliance with the appropriate accrediting and regulatory agencies.
- Fast – respond to emails, calls, and texts like lightening!
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the credentialing database.
- Enter employees into payroll system
- Verify prospective employees have required experience, education, credentials, and certifications for the job.
- Credentialing Specialist protects information pertaining to an employee’s work history and personal medical information
- Prepare employee file for completion and presentation to clients and upload into system
- Use independent judgment to manage and impart confidential information
- Reports to Director of Credentialing; especially for correct procedures, policies, and support
To apply for this job email your details to Lragan@threepointsearch.com