Our client is based in Dallas, TX is seeking to add a Credentialing Specialists to their team! The perfect candidate is someone who is very detail oriented, has previous credentialing experience, deadline focused and loves a checklist completed kind of accomplished feeling!
- Respectful and committed management
- High tech solutions and resources
- Exceptional support staff and team members
- High standards and values
- Opportunities for fun!
Do you have:
- Previous healthcare credentialing and MSP experience?
- Focus on getting things done!
- Willingness to support the team
- Professional, open, and real communication
- Tech-savvy skills
- Tenacious attitude that never stops learning
- Responsible for leading, monitoring, and maintaining the credentialing and re-credentialing process.
- Ensures interpretation and compliance with the appropriate accrediting and regulatory agencies.
- Fast – respond to emails, calls, and texts like lightening!
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the credentialing database.
- Enter employees into payroll system
- Verify prospective employees have required experience, education, credentials, and certifications for the job.
- Protect information pertaining to an employee’s work history and personal medical information
- Prepare employee file for completion and presentation to clients and upload into system
- Use independent judgment to manage and impart confidential information
- Reports to Director of Credentialing; especially for correct procedures, policies, and support
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org