Our reputable client is seeking to fill a Credit Coordinator role on their team. This is a Direct Hire role with a dynamic and fun team and culture! They are located in the Addison area and love to promote from within. A great company to get your foot in the door with and potential for growth.
If you have previous data and administrative experience, this role would be the perfect fit! Read for more details about the Credit Coordinator below!
- The Credit Coordinator will intake and process account setup for new jobs submitted by branches, attention to detail and completeness.
- Activate job credit accounts and forward for review and approval.
- Review credit applications, run credit reports and submit to the Credit department for final disposition.
- Credit Coordinator will create new customer accounts.
- Review lien waiver requests from the Credit Department and external customers.
- Perform account receivables analysis and research on request for lien waivers.
- Process and submit lien waiver requests.
- Follow the payments for waiver processing.
- Communicate regularly with the Credit Department and the Regional Credit Managers.
- Resolve deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the appropriate authority for resolution.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous administrative experience
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Previous data entry or administrative experience
To apply for this job email your details to Lragan@threepointsearch.com