Join our client located in Richardson, Tx. They are a leader in their industry and unmatched by any other. Priding themselves on Customer Service and dedicated to their employees and clients.
The Credit Manager is responsible for the overall accounts receivable portfolio assigned to their defined branches as it relates to credit, collection, and communication needs.
- Perform underwriting analysis on GC’s/owners, sureties, and other pertinent parties for new jobs
- Conduct and supervise credit investigations on existing and potential customers
- Analyze and interpret information received from corporate financial statements, D&B, NACM and other credit services
- Prepare and submit necessary monthly reports to management regarding collection issues
- Follow closely the course of aging accounts and determine action needed
- Perform and supervise all collection call activity for accounts within the assigned territory
- Review lien / bond filing dates to ensure compliance and protect collectability of AR
- Follow all required state/federal lien/bond laws for branches assigned
- Follow up on disputes timely and work with Regional/Branch and salesperson to resolve
- Facilitate placement of accounts with collection agencies
- Recommend bad debt write offs and legal action when necessary
- Communicate regularly to Regional / Branch and salesperson regarding collection matters
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – plus paid holidays
- & More!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com