We are seeking an experienced Director of Talent Acquisition that will manage recruitment and onboarding strategies for various roles for our client, from entry-level to executive-level positions, ensuring excellent candidate experiences and meeting organizational objectives. You will be responsible for building a strong employer brand for our client while developing strong talent pipelines for current and future staffing needs.
This role is 100% remote, requiring 10% travel. If you are someone who enjoys building processes and procedures from the ground up, coaching and mentoring new team members, and willing to get in the trenches to restructure and create something amazing this might be the opportunity for you!
Expectations & Responsibilities
- Develop and design recruiting strategies that attract, evaluate, and hire qualified candidates.
- Assist the CPO through research and thought leadership in setting the overall strategy, alignment, execution, and delivery of talent acquisition services and workforce planning across the organization which is aligned to the company objectives and strategies.
- Collaborate with management to identify and address hiring needs.
- Proactively identify and evaluate sourcing and selection procedures.
- Execute recruitment strategies that increase the diversity of the workforce-identifying diverse candidates domestically and internationally.
- Ensure that the overall candidate experience is seamlessly integrated and enjoyable.
- Maintain talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applicants for potential future staffing opportunities.
- Establish recruitment events and networking opportunities to promote a strong company brand.
- Participate strategic planning process as it relates to staff development, engagement, and retention.
- Identify and implement applicable sourcing tools and recruiting software (e.g. ATS).
- Establish and execute excellent onboarding and training programs for new hires that remain consistent and effective across the organization.
- Undergraduate degree is required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience implementing, maintaining, and improving talent acquisition and management approaches, practices, and systems.
- Proven experience with candidate sourcing, interviewing, and performance evaluation.
- Familiarity with Candidate Management Systems.
- Working knowledge of labor legislation.
- Experience with International recruiting and hiring.
- Travel as required.
Personal Characteristics & Expectations
- Understand and embrace the mission of the company.
- Exhibit the ability to make quick decisions while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Thrive in a dynamic environment and have the ability to work on various projects simultaneously, requiring strong organizational and time management skills.
- Practice outstanding interpersonal, coaching, and listening skills, with the ability to communicate within all levels of the organization.
- Practice ethical and considerate decision-making with professionalism and respect.
- Demonstrate integrity and honesty.
- Be a visionary, forward thinker, and consider cause and effect.
To apply for this job email your details to Lragan@threepointsearch.com