Our client is growing, growing and growing some more! They have grown their DFW team by several over the last two months.
We are seeking an experienced, ready to hit the ground running Escrow Assistant who wants to advance their career! This opportunity is in the heart of Dallas, and has unmatched customer service. Do you or someone you know have experience in Escrow? We would LOVE to hear about it!
- Provide support to Escrow department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings.
- Opens orders, inputs closing statements from a worksheet prepared by Escrow Officers.
- Prepares documents for closing and handles the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions.
- Communicates requirements and other information to clients including Title exceptions, handling post-closing issues and general request regarding title policies.
- Prepare all documents required for transactions along with experience in curative; excellent communication skills both verbal and written, fast paced environment and detail oriented, Microsoft Office adept which includes Outlook and Excel.
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Courteous & Respectful Attitude of Customer Care
- Must pass background check
- Escrow: 2 years (Preferred)
- Language: English (Required), Bi-Lingual is a (+) PLUS (Preferred)
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org