Join a team-oriented corporate culture by utilizing organizational skills to ensure fluidity within the office and staff. This entry-level opportunity allows you to exercise many hats while gaining experience in a support role.
- Manage and maintain the office, kitchen, and copiers to ensure smooth operations
- Order office supplies, set up offices, and maintain employee logs
- Manage the front office, check clients in, scheduling, etc.
- Onboarding, process new-hire paperwork, etc.
- Prepare shipping materials, labels, and execute time-sensitive deliveries
- Ensure timely arrival of office supplies, keep track of inventory and order products accordingly
- Must be able to carry boxes/shipments daily
- Must have basic skills in Microsoft applications, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Maintain energy and enthusiasm
- Must be able to work full-time
- No degree needed*
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com