Three Point Search is seeking “self-starters”-candidates who take initiative, offer ideas and suggestions to their team members, and are adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment.
The Financial Analysts works directly with senior-level colleagues, assist in solving complex financial problems, and help provide valuable solutions from day one. Our Financial Analysts are given considerable responsibilities and are crucial to the value our company brings to its clients.
- Create detailed financial models and other relevant analyses, including economic damages calculations and business valuation models.
- Communicate findings to team members concisely and effectively.
- Conduct industry and market research.
- Assist with the preparation of expert reports including related exhibits and other written analyses, presentations, and communications.
- Engage in due diligence efforts, including ensuring proper intake and organization of data and documents, and identifying and synthesizing relevant information.
- Develop and assess financial projections and forecasts
- Develop and maintain positive professional relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Assist with various business development, firm marketing, and recruiting efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, accounting, or economics.
- A high sense of urgency, strong initiative, and the ability to multitask
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong financial and accounting acumen
- Ability to maintain a positive and energetic attitude while working in a deadline-oriented environment
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- A desire for opportunity to grow within a dynamic culture
- Flexibility with potential travel requirements and time commitments of client service engagements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with SQL server, basic understanding of STATA, Visual Basic, and/or R and experience in JAVA, Python, C, or a similar language are a plus
- Knowledge of Bloomberg and Capital IQ
- Achievement of, or progress towards, CFA, CPA, and/or ASA designations
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org