Our client in Plano, TX is looking to fill a newly open Funding Specialist role! Are you someone who is detail oriented, routine driven, and love checking things off a to do list? This position is a Direct Hire opportunity to get you started on a path of growth.
- Work closely with Escrow Officers and assistants in closing back end of files.
- Obtain funding approval from lender, and manage distributions of funds to all entities involved in file.
- Ensures compliance standards are met for contracts, settlement statements, closing disclosures, mortgages, deeds and title policies.
- Obtain signature(s) on missing, incorrect or additional documents.
- Partners with closing agents and other internal and external parties to resolve post-closing funding issues.
- Respond to inquires and provide timely resolutions to emails submitted to the funding inbox
- Balance settlement statements to setup pending wires and checks in the files
- Review and issue checks and wires for funding
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or GED required, bachelors degree preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience with title or closing company preferred.
- Strong customer service skills required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com