Our client is seeking to fill a Human Resources Generalist role based in Dallas, TX. The HR Generalist will have an opportunity to work in all areas of human resources (talent management, performance management, L&D, compensation & benefits, HRIS (UKG) and have input on building best practices. This role is contract but has the opportunity to go perm.
Are you someone who enjoys fast-paced and dynamic environments? Someone who is detail oriented, eager to learn, and adaptive?
- Coordinate and manage employee benefits/401k matters, talent management details and processes, training and other HR activities.
- Responsible for new hire process including onboarding to deliver an exceptional first day.
- Respond to inquiries regarding employee benefits, system administration, employee time off and leave of absences.
- Manage HRIS documents including onboarding/new hires, employee information changes, open enrollment and benefit changes, performance management, and time off management.
- Communicate regularly with payroll team regarding new hires, terms, changes, leave of absence.
- Manage internal HR audits, UI claims, employment verifications, vendor inquiries
- Oversee and manage culture initiatives (birthdays, anniversaries, celebrations, team building events)
- Bachelor’s degree OR 4 years of experience in HR as a generalist
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Very Proactive; strong organizational skills
- Able to take projects and run with it from beginning to end
- Very strong initiative; able to set priorities and manage time effectively
- Experience working effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong attention to detail and insistence on accuracy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com