We are recruiting for a mid-sized Oil and Gas company based in Dallas, Tx. They are well established and looking for an Office Manager to join their team! The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys providing administrative support, takes initiative on projects, enjoys organizing, and coordinating documents, and initiating a green approach turning paper files to electronic files.
This is an on-site, direct hire role that reports directly to the General Counsel. Our client offers great benefits and is looking for someone who can work independently.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Attention to detail and accuracy are critical
- Discretion with sensitive information
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus!
- Check and deliver mail, scan/email, or mail to the appropriate contact
- Assist in organizing historical data records
- Track corporate documents for signature, send reminders as needed
- Organize and spot check digital records
- Manage inventory of office and kitchen supplies
- Organize and maintain the kitchen and copy rooms
- Coordinate and maintain office calendar daily
- Manage meeting invites in Microsoft TEAMS
- Other tasks as assigned
To apply for this job email your details to Lragan@threepointsearch.com