Our client leading the way through consumer electronics and communication in the automotive and industrial markets, and they are seeking a Payroll Support/Analyst. This role is responsible for executing the Company’s daily payroll functions. This position is a full time, direct hire opportunity based in Plano, TX.
Our client offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k plus company match, and more!
- Handle payroll transactions using Payroll and Attendance modules to process full cycle, bi-weekly payroll for approximately 230 employees.
- Communicate with Human Resources to implement and process transactions for new hires, compensation, benefits, leave of absences, terminations, and other personnel transactions.
- Maintain, improve, and execute daily payroll activities by policy and procedures.
- Maintain payroll files and update documented payroll processes and procedures needed to assist with audits and maintain compliance with application regulations.
- Communicate with employees via phone, email, and face to face with any payroll related questions.
- Conduct analysis, project, and audit inquiries as required.
- Perform fixed assets accounting, balance sheet reconciliation, and month end close process for fixed assets module.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5 years of recent experience processing multi-state payroll using ADP latest WFN platform; experience using WFN 21 is a plus
- Obtain a minimum of an associate’s degree
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Knowledgeable on current payroll, tax, and accounting principles and practices
- Must have attention to detail and ability to analyze information and identify process improvements
- Flexibility to work additional hours as needed during payroll close, monthly close and quarterly close
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to analyze, interpret, and address employee needs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com