We are looking to add a Payroll Support/Analyst to be responsible for executing the Company’s day-to-day payroll functions. This position is Direct Hire and based out of Plano, TX.
- Responsible for handling all payroll transactions using ADP’s Payroll and Time and Attendance modules to process full cycle, bi-weekly payroll for approximately 230 exempt and non-exempt employees throughout the U.S.
- Payroll Support / Analyst Work closely with Human Resources to implement and process transactions within ADP and other systems for new hires, compensation, benefits, leave of absences, terminations and other personnel transactions
- Maintain, improve and execute day-to-day payroll activities as set forth by policy and procedures and desk procedures, to include third party carrier file feeds and uploads
- Maintains payroll files and updates the documented payroll processes and procedures as needed to assist with audits and to maintain compliance with application regulations, including SOX, workers’ compensation and 401(k) audits
- Communicate with employees via telephone, email, and in-person to answer or assist with any payroll related questions/issues
- Conducts special analysis, projects and audits inquiries as required
- Perform fixed assets accounting and month end close process for fixed assets module
- Perform fixed asset balance sheet reconciliation
- Perform other duties, as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Requires at least 5 years of recent experience processing multi-state payroll using ADP latest WFN platform; experience using WFN 21 is a plus
- This position requires a minimum of an associate’s degree
- Requires intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledgeable on current payroll, tax, and accounting principles and practices
- Must have attention to detail and ability to analyze information and identify process improvements
- Ability to multi-task, work well under stress and complete tasks with a sense of urgency in a fast paced team environment
- Flexibility to work additional hours as needed during payroll close, monthly close and quarterly close
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to analyze, interpret, and address employee needs
Include medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401k with company match, company paid Short Term and Long Term disability and standard life insurance policy. We also provide paid time off, employee wellness program and an onsite gym.
To apply for this job email your details to Lragan@threepointsearch.com