Our client based in Arlington, GA is seeking an Administrative Assistant. This individual will be responsible for daily operations and special projects as requested.
- Answer/direct incoming calls and take messages as necessary.
- Open and distribute all incoming mail to Project Staff and respective Division Offices and package/distribute outgoing mail.
- Keep Project Directory, Master File Index, and Subcontractor Index updated and current.
- Maintain filing system (Job site requirements and distribution of Division Office copies).
- Maintain office supplies/equipment, ordering and scheduling maintenance as necessary.
- Maintain job site filing and office supplies.
- Assist Project staff with accounting and maintenance of cost reports.
- Set up vendor accounts
- Process (or assist in processing) weekly payroll, monthly billings and payment requests.
- Assist Project staff with maintaining Project Management Database
- Process new hire trade employees according to Policies and Procedure manual.
- Track and maintain subcontractor and supplier records / requirements.
- Assist staff in maintaining the Project Management Database.
- Must have 4+ years clerical/administrative experience.
- Must have excellent computer skills and demonstrate proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) typing 50+WPM.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi task, meet critical deadlines with eye for accuracy and attention to details.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com