Our client is looking for a Purchasing Card Administrator who will be responsible for overseeing systems and processes related to travel, expense, and credit card programs at the corporate and property level. This role is a Direct Hire, hybrid role that allows for 4 days in office and 1 day work from home. Our client is based in Plano, TX.
- 2 years of experience with a large purchasing card program preferred
- Purchasing Card experience is preferred but not required.
- Must have strong AP Expense experience, Concur, and Excel.
- Knowledge of JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, SAP Concur and JD Edwards platforms a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Applications; Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong Customer Services Skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and problem solve.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills are required.
- Successful candidate should be highly motivated, self-directed, proactive, flexible, and have the ability to work effectively under pressure and time constraints with a positive attitude.
- Perform day-to-day administrative duties of expense reporting within two banking systems, including setting up or making changes to cardholder profiles or business units, deactivating accounts for terminated associates or business units, and adding general ledger and expense types as needed.
- Assist with review of cardholder expense reports for overall reasonableness, receipt attachments and proper allocation asper company policies.
- Provide responses and solutions to cardholder issues in a timely manner to ensure high user satisfaction and productivity.
- Assist with training associates on the hotel purchasing card program.
- Assist with auditor requests, including providing statement copies, expense reports, receipt images and answering other card program related questions.
- Prepare payment requests to credit card provider(s) to ensure payment by due date.
- Prepare monthly reporting on purchasing card usage.