Our client is searching for a New Receptionist! This individual should have a positive attitude that is both welcoming and engaging when greeting guests and employees. This person is responsible for greeting guests, maintaining the office, and problem solving as needed. The role is currently contract with the opportunity to go perm. With a fast hiring record, we are seeking individuals that can start immediately.
- Greet and Direct all visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Maintain neat appearance of lobby, reception desk, kitchen and conference rooms.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls and also provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute/prepare all incoming and outgoing mail and couriers.
- Coordinate office maintenance with building management and independent maintenance contractors.
- Coordinate meetings for outside visitors and clients including, conference room set up, ordering catering.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Order office and kitchen supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers.
- Perform clerical ADHOC duties such as filing, copying, scanning, and faxing as needed.
- Organize office festivities including birthday and anniversary celebrations.
- Provide administrative support to various departments as needed
- Proven work experience as a Administrative Assistant, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and solid written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful and proactive with excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- 3+ Years of experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org