We have a new Regulatory Administrator position based in Richardson, TX. The Regulatory Administrator is a full-time contract position with a high possibility to move to perm. We are 100% on-site and a Covid 19 vaccination is required. Our client is a Global leader in their industry and is an excellent company to work for.
- Conduct Part 135 Audits on Operation Specifications, Training Programs, Checklist, SOPs, Maneuvers, Check Airman, Instructor list, Ops-Specs database, Stars, etc.
- Maintain and upload manuals and other required documents for approx. 80+ certificates.
- Onboard new 135 operators and include receipt of all manuals and documents.
- Run reservation reports and work 135 dashboards for upcoming training
- Audit incoming documents to ensure accuracy and currency in accordance with FAA regulations
- Resolve conflict reports.
- Develop and maintain systems required to maintain current Instructor/Check Airman/ TCE records of training, and status of all required manuals, checklist, and other certificate holder documents.
- Assist with 135 operators’ 24-month audits, as scheduled by the operator or as seen fit.
- Identify compliance issues regarding documents that require follow up or investigation.
- Cross train on various functions within Regulatory Compliance to assist coworkers and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Maintain a suspense system to ensure training program manuals are current and in compliance with FAA regulations.
- Utilize the computerized record keeping systems, compile date and prepare reports for operators.
- Conduct meetings with training managers for updated check airman information
- Participate in Learning Center Safety Management Systems, support and promote the safety culture, new department trainings, and updates in regulations/systems.
- Answer incoming calls, place outgoing calls to operators and other employees in the company.
- Serve as a point of contact for operators and employees to communicate with each other seeking clarification on issues or dilemmas.
- Create and document in a shared location the processes required to administer the responsibilities as outlined above.
- Vaccination of Covid19 required.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Lift up to 25 pounds, stooping or squatting may be required
- Ability to be on the phone for long periods of time
To apply for this job email your details to Lragan@threepointsearch.com