We are looking to fill a Relationship Management position with a focus on Client Development. This individual should be self motivated, a builder of relationships, and task oriented. The client we are hiring for is a firm based in Dallas, TX. This position is a Temp to Hire with the opportunity for growth.
- Independently complete standard to moderately complex requests for proposals (RFP).
- Prepare and review consultant questionnaires.
- Maintain consultant and third-party databases with firm and product information as requested.
- Work closely with client development and portfolio management teams as well as finance and compliance staff to assemble, update and manage database with RFP content.
- High level of integrity, regard for confidentiality, strong work ethic, ability to work independently but also effectively and collaboratively in a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and multi-task.
- Broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of the investment management industry a plus. Knowledge of financial terminology and concepts a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook. Aptitude to work with or learn RocketDocs, APX, FactSet, and ProTrak.
- Bachelor’s degree, with preference for business/finance/marketing-related majors. Should be comfortable with math concepts.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com