We are seeking qualified candidates for a Relationship Management position with a focus on Client Services. This individual should be self motivated, task oriented, and analytical. Our client is an investment firm based in Dallas, TX. This position is a Temp to Hire with the opportunity for growth.
- Collects data and produce reports
- Identifies data anomalies within portfolios and coordinates correction
- Possesses strong communication skills to work constructively with colleagues and clients.
- Possesses problem-solving skills and strong aptitude for data management.
- Produces reports to accurately and effectively communicate to managers and clients
- Coordinates administrative contact with clients, maintains all records pertaining to clients/portfolios
- Assists Portfolio Managers and Client Portfolio Managers
- Handles other duties as assigned.
- Highest level of integrity, regard for confidentiality, strong work ethic, ability to work independently but also effectively and collaboratively in a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and multi-task.
- Broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of the investment management industry a plus. Knowledge of financial terminology and concepts a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Power Point, Excel, Word, and Outlook. Aptitude to work with or learn FactSet, APX, Bloomberg, and ProTrak.
- Bachelor’s degree, with preference for business/finance/marketing-related majors. Should be comfortable with math concepts.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org