We are seeking a Senior Analyst that will help companies design, assess, and execute performance measurement and rewards strategies that reinforce business objectives. The Senior Analyst will provide unique strategies, capabilities, and company cultures, apply design, skills, and in-depth knowledge of global market practices to deliver effective results. Direct Hire role with a company that offers great benefits such as medical benefits, PTO, Sick and Vacation time to all full-time employees. The promote growth and upward mobility within the company.
- Excellent analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office—Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity: seeking opportunities to develop new skills
- Ability to work in teams and be flexible to work under tight deadlines and changing client needs
- Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of data analysis, project management, and presentation design
- Model to determine the valuation and financial impact of various cash and equity incentive programs
- Perform financial analyses of industry sectors and client peer groups
- Determine competitive pay positioning through analysis of SEC filings
- Collaborate with project team on most effective ways to structure analyses and present information to meet client objectives
- Contribute to the creation of client deliverables
- BBA degree with concentration(s) in finance and/or accounting is highly preferred.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent and ongoing basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Lragan@threepointsearch.com