Our new client is searching to fill the Human Resources Senior Associate position. This role will assist the team in carry various human resource functions, with an added concentration in recruiting. Located in Uptown Dallas, this role is a DIRECT HIRE and looking to fill immediately.
- Assist in recruiting for all exempt and non-exempt personnel, scheduling interviews, gathering feedback, providing interview results.
- Facilitate low level/initial engagements with recruiting agency contacts.
- Conduct initial phone screens with candidates and provide candidate feedback to agency contacts.
- Manage job postings and candidate tracking through the HRIS (ADP Workforce Now) and LinkedIn.
- Assist with employee onboarding including: monitoring offers, ordering and monitoring pre-employment screenings, communicating onboarding logistics, completing Form I-9 and E-Verify, and ensuring onboarding paperwork is complete.
- Helps facilitate and coordinate accommodations for International new hires and recruiting efforts.
- Support the HR team with scheduling meetings, including orientations, benefit overviews, and employee exits.
- Assists in drafting offer letters, updating and tracking job descriptions for all employees and positions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and/or equivalent work experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience working for a staffing agency or cooperate office scheduling interviews
- Intermediate knowledge of human resource practices and principles
- Proficient computer skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and e-mail applications
- Ability to manage priorities and work with multiple managers
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org