Our client, a global, multi-billion-dollar organization, is looking to add a Senior Auditor to their Internal Audit team. This is a permanent position with above-market benefits. This is a SOX-free, progressive audit team, acting as an internal consulting firm for the business.
Work Arrangements: Hybrid (1 -2 days / week onsite)
- Bachelors in business-related fields, engineering-related fields, or information systems
- MBA, or other relevant master’s degree strong plus
- Manufacturing industry, public accounting or process improvement consulting preferred
- Minimum of one professional certification (CPA, CMA, CIA, CISA, CFA, etc.)
- 3-4 years with a complex and respected organization.
- Experience in risk assessment, and internal control concepts and practices.
- Knowledge of GAAS
- Knowledge and experience in external financial reporting regulations, standards, and practices.
- Knowledge of a broad range of business processes in a complex
- Strong Excel
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com