Our DFW client, a billion-dollar organization, is looking to add a Senior Inventory Accountant to their team. This organization offers four weeks’ vacation and other amazing benefits.
- Responsible for general accounting functions including monthly account reconciliations, journal entries and other close tasks including variance analysis
- Emphasis on inventory-related accounting, including intercompany
- Support corporate tax department with information, prepare Canadian sales tax returns
- Work and collaborate with warehouse to secure accurate accounting.
- Five years’ general accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Accounting.
- 5+ years of experience in accounting.
- GST filing and calculation experience preferred
- Inventory and intercompany accounting
- Excel (v-lookup, pivot tables, advanced formulas
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org