Our rapidly expanding client based in Frisco, TX is seeking High Level Sourcing Specialists to jump start their recruiting teams to success. This role is contract with a high possibility to convert to permanent.
As a Sourcing Recruiter your focus will be on the front-end of the recruiting process, building and maintaining qualified talent pipelines for our toughest and highest priority hiring needs. A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our client’s mission of making real estate better for people from all walks of life.
- Source, engage and screen passive candidates for a variety of roles within our real estate organization.
- Partner with the full-cycle recruiters to deliver vetted, qualified, and engaged candidates for their highest priority openings.
- Develop and maintain short and long-term candidate pipelines, strategizing creative ways to build and execute sourcing campaigns and referral generation events.
- Utilize a variety of tools, including our applicant tracking system, to capture all sourcing and hiring activity.
Do you have:
- Polished at Sourcing: You are a sleuth at finding out where talent lives and are not afraid to cold call. You have experience connecting deep into a function where you know many of the players and have built a network that will refer others to you.
- Defy the Laws of Attraction: You can learn the lingo for talking to a real estate agent, you make friends everywhere, and you have a knack for getting even the most evasive candidates to talk to you. You love connecting with people, whether it’s over the phone, virtually, or in person.
- Eye for Talent: You do not waste time with hit-or-miss candidates. You listen carefully to what your customer needs and pride yourself on quality, not quantity. If it does not work out, you deliver the news quickly and respectfully, and then adapt your sourcing
- Salesperson: You know how to sell an opportunity to your audience. You pride yourself on delivering legendary candidate and customer experience.
- Experience: 1+ years of experience as a Recruiter or Sourcer with a history of exceptional results; agency recruiting experience preferred.
- Hunter mentality: You look forward to picking up the phone to cold call and don’t shy away from a challenge.
- Smarts: You can communicate & write well and are sharp as a tack at grasping new things. You can explain/measure what you’ve done, pitch new ideas, and can build the case for change. College degree preferred.
- Strategist: Whether working on a tough niche position or planning for big picture recruiting needs, you have built and executed successful recruiting strategies. You have proven experience recruiting candidates who don’t use job boards.
- Tech-chops: You are an expert with online recruiting methods and utilizing social media, and you are meticulous about applicant tracking.
To apply for this job email your details to Lragan@threepointsearch.com