Three Point Search has partnered with a company based in Fort Worth, TX. They manufacture and distribute highway construction products. Our client is seeking to add a Senior Cost Accountant or a Cost Accounting Manager to their team. This individual will be responsible for supporting the operations and providing financial leadership, Inventory control and reporting, Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly closings.
Our client offers a great working environment, here are a few that set them apart; family oriented, upward mobility, strong senior leadership, and growing acquisitions.
- Provide financial leadership while supporting operations through reporting, accounting, budgeting, forecasting and investment/returns analysis
- Develop sustainable, scalable accounting and financial platforms in addition to implementing process improvements and establishing internal controls
- Responsible for all plant financial results and analysis
- Inventory control & reporting to include physical inventories, reserve analysis, cycle count programs
- Forecasting, Daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reporting including variance analysis
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Calendar-Year End Closings
- Prepare, analyze and review all capital requests, along with post review of cost savings & spending
- Returns analysis
- Budgeting and strategic planning
- Provide control oversight & adherence to the company’s controls & and guidelines, Sox controls and related audit requirements
- Partner with the plant management team/BU management on continuous improvement & cost saving opportunities
To apply for this job email your details to Lragan@threepointsearch.com