Our client is seeking to add a Staff Accountant to their team! The Staff Accountant will be responsible for financial recording and recordkeeping. This role will use specialized ledgers and accounting software to record, process, and monitor expenditures, receipts, and other financial transactions. The Staff Accountant will perform general ledger accounting functions, prepare journal entries, and maintain balance sheet schedules and account reconciliations.
Additionally, the staff accountant will assist with monthly closings, account and financial analysis. Prepare accurate financial reports and statements and will also ensure the integrity of accounting information by researching account issues for compliance and by establishing quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Assist with monthly financial close including preparation of journal entries
- Prepare and analyze account reconciliations of various income statements and balance sheet accounts
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
- Work with confidential information in a professional and responsible manner
- Perform other accounting duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
- Experience with general ledger accounting, a minimum of 2 – 4 years of experience in accounting, general ledger, and end of month/ year closing processes
- Working experience of accounting and auditing principles and practices
- Intermediate to advance proficiency in Excel
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave
- And more!
To apply for this job email your details to Lragan@threepointsearch.com