We have a new Treasury Analyst position open! Our client is seeking to add an experienced Treasury Analyst position to their team. This is a Direct Hire position with a very established company in their industry. Our client promotes from within and has plenty of opportunities for growth and great benefits, 401K, and more!
- Increase efficiencies with external stakeholders.
- Coordinates all intercompany loans, distributions, and dividends.
- Interface with all external banks and financial partners and leverages to implement applicable financial solutions.
- Review and implements alternative solutions where appropriate.
- Recommend appropriate capital solutions and hedging strategies, both short and long-term to support the maintenance of credit ratings and risk management.
- Responsible for Accounting related to Treasury and Insurance functions.
- Assist in financing activities with Corporate Treasury including debt issuances, cash repatriation, and stock repurchases.
- Monitor and assess cash-flows related to operations, investments and procurement activities and make recommendations on changes in liquidity/short-term funding strategy.
- Continuously assess designs and execute existing cash management systems to create an elite process typical of a large cap global company.
- Responsible for all SOX-404 documentation related to Treasury.
- Assist with strategies to optimize working capital across the company.
- They are willing to train and maintain an eager and positive attitude.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s in finance OR Accounting plus at least 3-8 years’ relevant experience.
- Strong excel skills and proficient in Oracle or similar database systems.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org