We are seeking 2 (Two) Accounts Payable Associate(s) that must be able to work in a fast pace and be very deadline oriented. The Accounts Payable Associate must be a team player and be able to interact well with others and be willing to perform other duties as assigned.
- Process 3-way system match invoices at a fast pace and with utmost accuracy.
- Key purchase order components must be verified including vendor name and remittance address, branch location, quantity, pricing, terms, etc.
- Process invoices at a pace to maintain company’s SLA (within 48 hours/receipt of invoice).
- Process discount vendors timely to ensure all discounts will be captured at time of payment.
- Process expenses to proper general ledger code when appropriate.
- Carefully enter invoice details to avoid errors.
- Provide open communication with AP Resolution Team on vendor/invoice issues.
- Protects organization’s confidential information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work the assigned schedule and comply with the Company’s timekeeping policy.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to demonstrate strong analytical and investigative skills.
- Intermediate MS Excel proficiency.
- High School education or equivalent is required.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must take and pass drug test and consent to a background check.
To apply for this job email your details to Lragan@threepointsearch.com