Our client is looking for an innovative and pragmatic Chief Human Resources Officer to lead their HR team. As a CHRO, you will be responsible for working alongside executives to analyze and rebuild HR policies and procedures, developing and executing human resources strategy in support of the overall business plan and the company’s future growth.
- Strategically lead HR Managers & Business Partners and Talent Acquisition team.
- HR Team supports 500-600 employees (full time & seasonal)
- Analyzing and evaluating existing strategies, policies, and procedures, and reforming them with the help of executives and staff.
- Ability to focus on the business by assisting with growth strategies, implementation, integration, and change management.
- Creating training & development, employee engagement, and retention programs.
- Contributing to a healthy corporate culture that supports growth and equal opportunity.
- Keeping abreast of government regulations and public policies and accordingly amending company policies.
- Brainstorming and implementing incentives that increase staff morale and productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, strategic management, business administration, or a related field.
- Master’s degree is a huge plus.
- Senior professional in human resources (SPHR) certificate, human resource information professional (HRIP) certificate or similar may be advantageous.
- Experience in leading and being the head of human resources.
- Working knowledge of HRIS software.
- Sound knowledge of labor laws and HR functions at a national level.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- The ability to engage with personnel at all levels of employment.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel 25-50%.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com