Three Point Search is seeking a Commercial Escrow Assistant for a close-knit firm in the Dallas area. Amazing work environment with a team driven for success. This is a Direct Hire role with a company full of opportunities to grow!
Company culture is detail oriented for quality for clients, Traditional, stable, and has a strong hold on processes, and works as a team that is collaborative and creative!
- Provides support to Escrow department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings.
- Opens orders, inputs closing statements from a worksheet prepared by Escrow Officer.
- Prepares documents for closing and handles the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions.
- Communicates requirements and other information to clients including Title exceptions including handling post-closing issues and general request regarding title policies.
- Prepare all documents required for transactions along with experience in curative; excellent communication skills both verbal and written, fast paced environment and detail oriented, Microsoft Office adept which includes Outlook and Excel.
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Courteous & Respectful Attitude of Customer Care
- Must pass background check
- Experience with SOFTPRO Title Software (Preferred)
- Professional development assistance
To apply for this job email your details to Lragan@threepointsearch.com