Our client has 2 Credentialing Specialist roles available that they are seeking to fill quickly. The ideal candidates has Allied/nursing experience, an eye for details, and self motivated. This role is in person for the 1st week and then transitions to remote.
Are you driven by accuracy and quality? Do you read the rules of a game before playing? Does solving someone’s problem make you happy? Can you work with intense deadlines? Do you genuinely care about leading candidates through a smooth process?
We offer: • Respectful and committed management • High tech solutions and resources • Exceptional support staff and team members • High standards and values • Opportunities for fun!
Do you have: • Focus on getting things done! • Willingness to support the team • Professional, open, and real communication • Tech-savvy skills • Tenacious attitude that never stops learning • Positivity
A Day in the life:
• Responsible for leading, monitoring, and maintaining the credentialing and re-credentialing process.
• Ensures interpretation and compliance with the appropriate accrediting and regulatory agencies.
• Reflect our core values
• Have to be fast – respond to emails, calls, and texts like lightening!
• Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the credentialing database.
• Enter employees into payroll system
• Verify prospective employees have required experience, education, credentials, and certifications for the job.
• Protect information pertaining to an employee’s work history and personal medical information
• Prepare employee file for completion and presentation to clients and upload into system
• Use independent judgment to manage and impart confidential information
• Reports to Director of Credentialing; especially for correct procedures, policies, and support
• Allied / Nursing Experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com