Are you knowledgeable about that Real Estate Market or want to expand in your Real Estate role? We have an opening for an Receptionist / Escrow Assistant in our clients Frisco location. This position is a direct hire role with internal growth opportunity and outstanding benefits.
Our client is a reputable and well-know company committed to providing unmatched expertise and exceptional customer service. If you enjoy interacting with customers and clients in a fast paced environment, look no further!
- Provides support to Escrow department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings.
- Opens orders, inputs closing statements from a worksheet prepared by Escrow Officer.
- Prepares documents for closing and handles the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions.
- Communicates requirements and other information to clients including Title exceptions including handling post-closing issues and general request regarding title policies.
- Prepare all documents required for transactions along with experience in curative; excellent communication skills both verbal and written, fast paced environment and detail oriented, Microsoft Office adept which includes Outlook and Excel.
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Courteous & Respectful Attitude of Customer Care
- Must pass background check
- Experience with SOFTPRO Title Software (Preferred)
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative