Three Point Search has a fantastic client based in the heart of Arlington, Tx. They are looking for a fully bilingual in Spanish Human Resources Manager. This position supports the daily operations of the HR Department. Including full-cycle recruiting, training, employee relations, benefit response, and administration of the company policies, procedures, and programs.
- Partner with team leaders in the planning process to ensure strategic plans drive results, optimize customer service, and align with company values.
- Consult operation hiring managers and supervisors on best practices regarding HR issues and serve as a resource for benefits questions, employee relations, and ensure proper escalation.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand current hiring needs, trends, and metrics.
- Consult on the talent acquisition needs and practices including compensation guidance and interviewing/screening support.
- Review and develop job descriptions, post internal/external openings, screen resumes, conduct phone interviews, coordinate in-person interviews, perform credit and background checks.
- Administer onboarding processes for new staff that drives engagement and set up new employees for productivity and success in their role.
- Manage compliance training events and support other operations leadership and staff development initiatives.
- Manage the performance review process.
- Coordinate with payroll on changes as necessary.
- Ensure adherence to all federal, state, and local employment laws, including EEO and FLSA compliance.
- Serve as the HR liaison for internal employees and operations staff.
- Maintain confidential employee personnel files, update HRIS, gather and analyze data for HR metrics.
- College degree required.
- Fluent in Spanish required.
- 3+ years of HR generalist experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and HRIS software (Workday experience preferred)
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work under strict deadlines and minimal supervision.
- Solid knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources and Recruiting.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, employee relations, and benefits, preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours and holidays as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to Lragan@threepointsearch.com