We have partnered with a wonderful client located in the Central DFW area. Our client is seeking a Records Clerk to add to their team. This role will be on a contract possible contract to hire basis. Below are the job responsibilities and requirements.
- Build and maintain Pilot and Instructor Training Folders
- Ensure Company specific training documents are available to each Program
- Prepare Maintenance training and Advanced Airmanship records
- Distribute appropriate training documents as necessary
- Complete all normal and custom client course completion documents
- Ensure all training folders pass FAA and FAR guidelines
- Maintain database of pilot and client completed records
- Audit computer based records against client specific requirements to ensure accuracy prior to publishing.
- Works with instructors and check-airmen to ensure paperwork is received and processed correctly.
- Assist internal and external clients with training records requests
Additional duties as required Experience & Education Required:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Aviation Science or Administration preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in Corporate Aviation strongly desired
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in airlines records keeping, FBO operations, and planning
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent phone & customer service
- Ability to maintain strong customer orientation under adverse circumstances
- Organized and a team player with ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Ability to concentrate and work in a fast paced environment
- Punctual, professional, outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task, detail oriented, self-motivator who can complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Able to Work overtime, weekend and evening hours if necessary
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and requires frequent lifting of up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to file and adapt quickly and work well within a new environment
- Strong knowledge & experience using Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel and Internet Explorer programs Qualifications Preferred:
- Proficient in WebReg Registration system and FAA certifications
- Knowledge of Aviation, aviation training and aviation regulations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com