Our client is looking for a Staff Talent Acquisition (Recruiting) Coordinator to fill a full-time hybrid position in its Dallas office. This position will provide support for the staff recruiting and hiring processes firmwide. Responsibilities will include scheduling interviews, reviewing, and screening candidates and performing multiple tasks to ensure the Firm is attracting top talent. The person selected for this position should be excited about growing and developing recruitment efforts and accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Associate Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other relevant degree preferred.
- At least two (2) years of administrative experience in a law firm or other professional services environment is preferred. Recruiting experience is highly beneficial.
- Prior experience with recruiting software programs is preferred; experience with ViGlobal is strongly preferred.
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and interpersonal skills so as to be able to work well with employees at all levels within the organization and maintain all information in the strictest confidence. Required to use tact and diplomacy when dealing with others.
- Must have the ability to read, write and communicate in fluent English; ability to compose documents in the appropriate business style using correct grammar and spelling; ability to communicate clearly using proper grammar and diction over the telephone.
- Must possess attention to detail, ability to balance multiple projects, and strong time management skills.
- Must have the ability to reason and apply common-sense understanding to situations encountered.
- Ability to process routine daily functions while being able to resolve sensitive issues and complex assignments utilizing above-average critical thinking skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with competing demands.
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required.
- Requires a strong focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Coordinates all aspects of staff recruiting administration, including upkeep of existing manual, paper, digital, and technology-based processes.
- Supports all administrative aspects of the staff recruiting process including drafting job advertisements, coordinating interview schedules between candidates, hiring managers, and Staff Talent Acquisition Specialist, coordinating interview logistics, providing information packets and other required materials to candidates, and communicating with candidates and search firms.
- Maintains candidate records and administers the testing software/sites, orders assessments, and tracks completion of assessments. Tracks other application requirements within the application tracking system (vi Recruit).
- Schedules and coordinates interviews with candidates, talent acquisition, and hiring managers.
- Works closely with the Staff Talent Acquisition Specialist and Loss Prevention to generate conflicts reports for staff new hires.
- Initiates background checks and verifications of employment and education, as applicable.
- Creates and maintains documentation on the recruiting process, including relevant checklists, required forms, and communication templates. Responsible for updating and organizing recruiting processes and recommending improvements when necessary.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining data in the Firm’s applicant tracking system, including preparing status updates for hiring managers, and following up with hiring managers on open positions.
- Coordinates processing of agency temporary and hiring fee invoices.
- Produces weekly, monthly, year-end, and other various recruiting reports as needed.
- Assists the Director of Strategic Workforce Planning & Development and Staff Talent Acquisition Manager with special projects.