Three Point Search
We have a long time client that is looking to fill their Accounts Payable Manager role. This role is a Direct Hire role that is responsible for leading a team by example in a hands on environment. The AP Manager will be responsible for service metrics and performance indicators of their team. Join a company that has a strong culture that is supportive, caring and encourages grown from within.
Do you possess:
- Experience coaching and leading people while supporting them though individual development
- Create strong working relationships, providing feedback, information and support needed to enable individuals to achieve their best
- Maintains a high level of professionalism and approachability
- A passion for excellence and innovation
- An in-depth understanding of external best-practices and innovative trends to apply them to Accounts Payable team
- A leadership style that focuses on collaboration and teamwork
- A belief in continuous learning and growth
- A strong drive to grow your career and assume larger a position within Finance
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related discipline required
- Minimum 5+ of relevant work experience and 3+ years supervisory exposure in managing a team of associates in a shared services support environment
- Excellent communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.)
- Advanced computer skills using a variety of software including Microsoft Excel for reporting and analysis, including Pivot Tables and VLookups.
- Prior experience implementing Accounts Payable automation tools or other AP technology.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well within various situations (from well-defined to unstructured) and proactively identify business improvement areas
- Ability to interact at all levels in the organization
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com